VERTICAL SLIDING SASH WINDOWS – Aluminium
The VERTICAL SLIDING SASH WINDOWS Aluminium range combines the elegance of traditional sash windows with the benefits of modern materials. Manufatured from Aluminium they are strong, will not rot, warp or require repainting, ensuring that they retain their colour and shape throughout the years with the minimum of maintenance.
Suitable for both replacing existing timber sliders in period buildings and adding character to any development, vertical sliders retain all the traditional features of their familiar counterpart but with the enhanced benefits that modern Aluminium systems provide.
• Window mirrors the look of an original sliding sash.• Available in white or brown.• Easy to clean (tilt feature).• Deep bottom rail for traditional appearance.• Thermal Break.
The VERTICAL SLIDING SASH WINDOWS Aluminum extend joins the style of conventional scarf windows with the advantages of present day materials. Manufactured from Aluminium they are solid, won’t spoil, twist or require repainting, guaranteeing that they hold their shading and shape during the time with the base of upkeep.
Reasonable for both supplanting existing timber sliders in period structures and adding character to any improvement, vertical sliders hold all the conventional highlights of their comfortable partner however with the upgraded benefits that advanced Aluminium frameworks give.
• Window reflects the vibe of a unique sliding sash.
• Available in many colours
• Easy to clean (tilt feature)
• Deep base rail for customary appearance
• Thermal Break