SLIDING PATIO DOORS – Aluminium
Our SLIDING PATIO DOORS Aluminium are alternative to our PVCu Sliding Patio door range. Some of the benefits being their thermal efficiency, strength and durability.
The Patio Door option is a popular style and works well where an opening may be too wide for French Doors or where restricted space makes a traditional hinged door option impractical.
• Built-in depth: outer frame 99 mm (2 track), 155mm (3 track).
• Designed for use as fixed lights and horizontal sliding doors internally beaded for domestic and all commercial applications.
• Finishes of Polyester powder coat paint to BS6496 in a wide choice of colours.
• Glazing: from 4 to 29 mm.
• High security multi-point locking.
• Extruded out of aluminium-alloy AlMgSi 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725.
• Option for all sashes to slide.
Our aluminum sliding porch entryways are the ideal answer for present day and snazzy properties. The sliding entryways highlight cutting edge innovation that is described by a thin aluminum casing and enormous glass units that give you an unequivocal progress from the back to front. The enormous boards of glass will definitely open up your home and give it extraordinary light occupied spaces.
The aluminum profile has been intended to convey huge boards that will slide from side to side easily for a considerable length of time to come. The quality of aluminum empowers us to create a lightweight and tastefully satisfying porch entryway in an enormous scope of designs.
In the event that you’re searching for the biggest continuous breadth of glass, at that point sliding entryways are the decision for you. Seen as a more conventional alternative than bi-collapsing entryways, they open and close in line, instead of infringing on the room. The entryways join contemporary styling with hearty execution and will add glass façade of loftiness to any home.