SLIDING BI-FOLD DOORS Aluminium
Our Aluminium Sliding Bi-Fold door is an alternative to our PVCu Bi-Fold door range. Some of the benefits being their thermal efficiency, strength and durability. The system is built up using a frame in which moveable parts or elements are placed in such a way that it is possible to fold the elements to the left or right. Bi-folding doors can replace an existing patio or french door and can also be used as conservatory doors, sunroom doors, garden office doors and open-up swimming pool enclosures. In fact folding doors can be installed almost anywhere where you require a clear, wide access to your patio or garden.
• A large amount of combinations are possible with or without a walk-through door.
• Choice between a high or low sill profile
• Finishes of Polyester powder coat paint to BS6496 in a wide choice of colours.
• Glazing: from 4 to 37 mm, k-value: 3.11 W/m²K.
• In the folding elements you can place another sash (e.g. top-hung window).
• Key operated locking handles.
• Built-in depth: outer frame 78 mm, sash 70 mm.