CASEMENT WINDOWS Timber
Our Timber Casement window is an alternative to our PVCu and Aluminium casement window ranges. Sometimes it is preferable as it has a natural beauty and depending on its application it may be more in keeping with an older buildings character and surroundings.
• Multi-Point Locking system – Titon Maco espagnolette with night vent position. Conforms to BS 7412:2002 corrosion resistance, tested in accordance with BS EN 1670:1998
• 1 primer coat and 2 top coats (solid colours), 1 stain coat and 2 top coats (translucent finishes) in a environment friendly water-based paint
• Easy Clean friction stay hinges (optional), allowing larger opening area for emergency exits and easier cleaning access
• Optional false mullion configuration for emergency exit applications
• “K” Glass, all specifications available including obscure, leaded etc.
• Factory glazed, perimeter beads sealed all round and bedded on silicone sealant.
Our CASEMENT WINDOWS Timber is an option in contrast to our PVCu and Aluminum casement window ranges. Some of the time it is ideal as it has a characteristic stunner and relying upon its application it might be more with regards to a more seasoned structures character and environment.
• Multi-Point Locking framework – Titon Maco espagnolette with night vent position. Adjusts to BS 7412:2002 erosion opposition, tried as per BS EN 1670:1998
• 1 preliminary coat and 2 top coats (strong hues), 1 stain coat and 2 top coats (translucent completions) in a domain agreeable water-based paint
• Easy Clean rubbing stay pivots (discretionary), permitting bigger opening territory for crisis exits and simpler cleaning access
• Optional bogus mullion setup for crisis leave applications
• “K” Glass, all determinations accessible including dark, leaded and so on.
• Factory coated, edge globules fixed all round and slept with on silicone sealant.