CASEMENT WINDOWS Aluminium
Our CASEMENT WINDOWS Aluminium are alternative to our PVCu and Timber casement window ranges. Some of the benefits being their thermal efficiency, strength and durability. Elegant slim sight lines with choices of ovolo, chamfered or square profile edge appearance.
• Aluminium sections to BS1474 6060/6063 T5.
• Polymide PA 6.6.25% reinforced with glass fibre.
• Finishes of Polyester powder coat paint to BS6496 in a wide choice of colours (see below)
• Glazing can be external or internal, aluminium glazing beads and flexible gaskets to BS6262
• Windows accomodate internally fitted and face mounted shoot-bolt locking systems.
• Key operated locking handles
• Concealed stainless steel projecting friction hinges
Aluminium casement windows are windows that are attached to aluminium frames via hinges.
Aluminium casement windows come in a variety of designs, and the right choice will be mainly down to aesthetic preference, although issues such as cost, ventilation, thermal efficiency and security should also be considered.
A pair of casement windows are side hung on friction stay hinges. This is a popular option that is often found in traditional homes.
Casement windows are good for ventilation and can be placed higher on the wall than many other types of windows. Since they open outwards, they can be kept open even when it’s raining outside, and the interior should be safe from moisture.
If a casement window opens from the bottom. These open inwards and are another popular choice for ventilation. They are often used in basements.
Our CASEMENT WINDOWS Aluminum are option in contrast to our PVCu and Timber casement window ranges. A portion of the advantages being their warm effectiveness, quality and sturdiness. Exquisite thin sight lines with decisions of ovolo, chamfered or square profile edge appearance.
• Aluminum segments to BS1474 6060/6063 T5.
• Polymide PA 6.6.25% strengthened with glass fiber.
• Finishes of Polyester powder coat paint to BS6496 in a wide selection of hues (see underneath)
• Glazing can be outside or inner, aluminum coating dabs and adaptable gaskets to BS6262
• Windows accomodate inside fitted and face mounted shoot-jolt locking frameworks.
• Key worked bolting handles
• Concealed tempered steel anticipating grinding pivots